July 18, 2011

The travels of Bent Willow Woman

Bent Willow Woman is a doll that I started for the Art Dolls Only Traveling Art Doll Project. She left me in March and has been traveling to different members of my group, The American Pies. Each month a different doll maker adds her creative touches to Bent Willow Woman (BWW)  and then writes in the journal that is traveling with her. The project is nearing the end and I wanted to share her travels so far.

Here is how she looked when she started:


and here are the links to her travels so far.

(Click on the photo to see the TAD post
Click on the name to visit the artist)


After visiting Mary Palmer:


After visiting Paula Brinkman:

After visiting Sandie Nowell:

This is where we are at the moment. 

Bent Willow Woman is currently with 

and will then travel to visit

Before making her way back home to NY.

I'll keep you posted on the progress! 

Moonbeams & Blessings
Jesi & McAnally

3 comments:

  1. another creater for the woods...Love your work...I have been busy with summer events but have been looking outside the box...come take a look...I need ideas for a window....Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Tootsie :) I think summer has kept us all busy. I'll pop over and take a look. I always enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaackkkk! She is looking AMAZING! Love the Body! Oh so excited to see her all finished up and to read her story :D

    ReplyDelete