August 13, 2012

READY THE STRAIGHT JACKET!!!


Yep, you heard it here first, folks! We are packing up our goodie bags and moving.

I'm surrounded by boxes and Boxes & MORE BOXES!!! 
So if you don't mind, could you send a lil' moving mojo our way? You know, for no rain, strong boxes,easy lifting, etc.   lol I know the Darkling ( who is not Goth.. just dark)  & The Music Man would really appreciate it. 

Mac & I are running the show. They are the heavy lifters. *girly grin*  

I'll keep you posted on the progress. But until then come find us on facebook and twitter (@Once_Upon_AMoon ) 

Til I post again....

Moonbeams & Blessings,

Jesi & Mac

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You sound happy about your move, enjoy your new abode and get those boxes unpacked and throw them away so your not tempted to pack them again LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely!! After this, I do think boxes will be the designated enemy. LOL

      Delete